Dealing with deadlines and co-workers is not the easiest task when you have anxiety. Many who suffer from anxiety often have a hard time excelling in work. Not necessarily because they are not hard workers, but they often let their anxiety hold them back from going above and beyond or standing out in the workplace. Likewise, they are more than likely to turn down promotions due to having to travel or public speaking, both common contributing factors to most anxiety disorders. Although having anxiety can hold you back at work, you don’t have to let it. There are many great ways to cope with anxiety in the workplace and move forward in your career. One of the best, most natural solutions is finding anxiety relief with CBD.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a major non-psychotomimetic compound of the Cannabis Sativa plant. It provides many benefits similar to that of Cannabis, but contains no THC. Therefore, CBD is completely legal in all 50 states. CBD carries neuroprotective and neurogenic effects. It also displays anxiolytic, or relaxing, effects in humans and animals. CBD is currently being used to treat many mental and autoimmune disorders. Likewise, the current use of CBD as an anti-cancer drug has been shown to be extremely promising in many federal funded research studies. However the most thought-provoking research has been shown in the treatment of anxiety relief with CBD
In multiple federal funded studies, CBD has been shown to provide anxiolytic effects in humans. This means CBD binds to specific and natural receptors in the brain to regulate cognitive function. This means cognitive function at work is maintained and even increased. Likewise, anxiety is decreased. CBD has also been shown to reduce cortisol, or stress levels. It also reduces heart rate, blood pressure, and other physical symptoms of anxiety.
Many studies have been done to prove these findings and a good place to start your research is here. If you or a loved one are interested in seeing for yourself anxiety relief with CBD, we have a great place for you to start your search into the very products used in this research. CBD is offered in:
There are many options so you can find what is most comfortable for you. Likewise, each option contains CBD of different strengths and for different concerns. Therefore, we hope you take the time to look through these links and find an option that works best for you.
Other helpful techniques to utilize alongside CBD
- Practice time management– A great way to relive the stress from the piles of paperwork or deadlines you have to keep track of is to prioritize yourself. Make sure to always plan out your schedule as soon as you are assigned a task to ensure you have plenty of time to complete it.
- Plan and prepare– Always try to get started on a task as soon as possible and set your own deadlines to be done with something before the actual deadline. Therefore, if you encounter a problem, you have plenty of time to fix it.
- Communicate– Let your employer or supervisor know if your workload is too much to handle. Also, do not be afraid to ask for help. It is better to let them know what is going on than to miss a deadline or do something incorrectly.
- Be realistic– Do not say “yes” or commit to too many things at once. Anxiety causes a lot of sufferers to be “people pleasers” to avoid conflict. However, avoiding this will save you from an increase of anxiety when you have too much on your plate and being realistic will not let anyone down.
- Take breaks– If you are feeling overwhelmed or anxious, a nice walk outside for a few minutes or grabbing a quick snack can help ease your mind. Take yourself out of the situation for a minute and breathe.
- Stay organized– Keeping your desk clean and your work in place will definitely help anxiety levels to stay low. The clutter or worry caused from not being able to find something is detrimental to an anxiety free work environment and is easily avoidable.
- Set boundaries– If possible, leave your work at the workplace.
- Avoid toxic co-workers– Try your best to refrain from gossip or negativity at work.
Using CBD and these tips…
You will surely be able to keep a clear, anxious-free mind while working. We hope you find the anxiety relief you are looking for, today.